The Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish is a specially designed, elevated worm feeder-dish that offers a solution for tree-dwelling reptiles and amphibians that are hesitant to use ground-level food dishes. The dish can be mounted at any desired height using the self-adhesive clip that sticks to the terrarium's glass. By doing so, the dish provides a constant source of mealworms for your reptiles.
The dish's unique design ensures that mealworms remain visible to the terrarium inhabitants while preventing them from escaping. Mealworms need to be contained when introduced to the terrarium to avoid burrowing into the substrate and losing their vitamin coating rapidly. The Exo Terra Canopy Worm Dish prevents this issue, and the convenient clip-system allows for easy removal of the dish for refills or cleaning. The dish is constructed in two parts to facilitate cleaning.
- Clean the surface of the terrarium glass.
- Place the self-adhesive clip onto the glass, keeping the protective backing intact, to determine its final position.
- Mark the position on the glass with a wax pencil or other marker.
- Remove the protective backing and carefully fit the self-adhesive clip within the marked area.
- Make sure the tape is pressed evenly against the glass, with no air bubbles showing.
- Firmly press the self-adhesive part against the glass panel for at least 30 seconds.
- Wait a few moments and ensure that the tape is firmly attached to the terrarium before suspending the canopy or elevated product.
feeding cavity ~1.5" deep